DATEL will celebrate its 50 year anniversary in 2020. Help build the next 50 years while growing your career with us.
Datel was established in 1970 and has been a worldwide leader in providing high precision data acquisition components, including data converters, power supplies, dc-dc converters, and digital panel meters. Our diversified team of professionals include engineers, technicians, assemblers, sales/marketing specialists, administrative and support staff whose combined talents have made us into highly competive global company. Join our team and help us leverage our strengths as we continue to earn the customer's confidence.
Coming Soon: Additional Manufacturing Positions
Do you know the following:
- Electronic Circuits
- How to Work Under a Microscope
- Quality Systems (ISO9001, AS9100, MIL-PRF 38534, MIL STD 883, IPC)
- Electronic Troubleshooting to Component Level
- Manufacturing Technology
- Preventative Maintenance
- Microcircuit/Hybrid Manufacturing (Die Attach, Wire Bonding, Package Sealing, Laser Trim, Inspection)
- Precision Assembly
- Visual Recognition
- Attention to Detail
DATEL offers its employees a highly competitive package of excellent employee benefits. Our goal is to provide our employees with a wide variety and inclusive package of benefits to assist them in meeting individual and family needs. Current benefits offered include:
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Life Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (medical)
- 401(k) retirement Plan
- Holidays (10 paid days)
- Paid Personal Time Off
DATEL, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, career development, and other employee services.