DATEL's New High Isolation Sixteenth-Brick DC-DC Converters
DATEL's SB Series (16th-brick) dc-dc converters feature ultra-wide input voltage ranges and offer an optional high isolation (2828VDC) in an industry-standard package. Tightly regulated outputs are available: 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V and 15V.
- October 17, 2017
- Industry standard DOSA - compatible footprints
- Precisely regulated outputs
- Fixed switching frequency
- 4:1 input voltage ranges
- Up to 100 Watt (2:1 output) and up to 50 Watt (4:1 output)
- Remote ON/OFF - positive or negative and Remote Sense
- -40°C to +123°C operating temperature range
- Full protection (OTP, OCP, OVP, UVLO and auto-restart)
- Optional baseplate 0.500" (12.7mm) tall (only with 2250VDC standard isolation)
- Withstands 100V input transients (50V for 9-36Vin models)
- Also available with a baseplate, 2:1 Vin, SMD package and higher power density
- Optional SMD-mountable construction
- Output voltage trim range: ±10%
- On-board input differential LC filter
- Meets UL94, V-0 flammability rating
- Designed to meet UL/CSA 60950-1, and EN 55022TUV
2:1 Input Voltage
4:1 Input Voltage
The SB family of converter comes in an industry standard footprint 0.9" x 1.3" x 0.404" package. The 2:1 Vin series of converter operates over the input range of 9 to 18, 18 to 36 or 36 to 75 VDC and provides up to 100 Watts of output power, while the 4:1 Vin series operates over the input voltage range of 9 to 36 or 18 to 75VDC and provides up to 50 Watts of output power. The SB family offer high efficiency up to 93%. Standard models come with isolation of 2250VDC (1590VAC RMS), but optional HIGH ISOLATION of 2828VDC (2000VAC RMS) is available by adding suffix "I" to the part number.
Please contact DATEL if your application requires customized input/output voltages, alternate pin-out / packaging, UL/CSA60950 or CE Mark 2004/108/EC Certifications.
DATEL, Inc specializes in custom multi-chip solutions to replace or enhance obsolete microcircuits!
Further editorial information from:
Business Development Manager
Tel: 508-964-5373 (office)
Contact details for publication:
120 Forbes Boulevard, Suite 125
Mansfield, MA 02048-1150, USA
e-mail: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About DATEL (www.datel.com)
DATEL is an employee owned US-based company that is dedicated to the commercial, medical, industrial, military and aerospace market solutions. We are an employee-owned, US-based company, dedicated to commercial, medical, industrial, military and aerospace market solutions. For several decades DATEL has worked closely with its customers to provide high quality industrial and MIL Certified 883 products which meet specific and stringent application, screening and environmental demands.
DATEL's data acquisition, including A/D and D/A Converters, CCD Signal Processors / Imaging Converters, Single-Package multi-Channel Data Acquisition Systems, Custom System-in-a-Package (SIP) Hybrid Solutions, Sample/Hold Amplifiers and other products are designed and manufactured in a MIL-PRF-38534 hybrid certified fabrication facility located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA. DATEL product offering has grown to become one of the industry's broadest, designed to meet the ever-changing requirements of military, HI-REL, medical, scientific and industrial applications. DATEL is ISO-9001 certified, and ITAR registered.